The communication with the injection molding machine takes place via 24 V signals. The possibilities for this are:
Core puller signals:
- You can use the 24 V switching signals of a hydraulic core puller (core forward/ core retract) and report the fi nal positions (core is forwarded / core is retracted) back at the end of each movement.
Euromap 74 interface:
- This optional interface is specifi cally designed for use with electrical core pullers and provides both for communication as well as for signals relevant to product safety.
Digital input and output signals:
- These are usually available as freely programmable inputs and outputs and can be used arbitrarily for communication
- Program management (recipe management) with internal memory or on a USB stick
- Torque and force monitoring by indicating real values in Nm (rotary motions) or N (linear movements).
- Adjusting the servo controller to many diff erent mechanical requirements by autotuning
- User management with 5 password protected user levels Easily switchable language versions
- Powerful program editor for universal creation of sequence programs (ramps, velocities, accelerations, <etc.)