The tunnel gate inserts from i-mold are recognized worldwide as innovative products with high cost reducing potential for mouldmakers and moulders.
Reasons for using inserts
- Time and cost reduction thanks to fast and easy application
- Made of highly wear-resistant hot work tool steel M2 (1.3343)
- High degree of reliability in production process
- Invisible gate marks through underside gating
- Single-part design for compact dimensions
- Available in many different versions and sizes
- Integrated cutting edge for exact sprue separation
- Suitable for all plastics thanks to optimized feed channel geometry – up to 60% filler content (e.g. glass fibre) is possible.
- Use of MIM process ensures smooth feed channels and exact gate sizes.