Het schone alternatief voor hydraulische cilinders.
LIM | LIX | LTX – Servo linear actuator “integrated”
The compact linear actuator with inverted roller screw spindle and integrated hollow shaft motor.
- Available stroke, depending on the version from 76 mm to 610 mm
- Embodiments of the roller screw spindle:
– LIM = standard roller screw spindle
– LIX/LTX = high capacity roller screw spindle
- Position encoder system resolver or absolute encoder
Inverted planetary roller screw spindle
In the inverted construction, the spindle nut rotates instead of the spindle. In the integrated linear drive LIM / LIX this rotational movement is initiated by the rotor of the servo motor.
> Shorter construction through hollow shaft motor
> Compact, fully integrated design
> Spindle must be secured against rotation!
PGT – Servo linear actuator “fully integrated”
Compact linear actuator with roller screw and space-saving Servomotor on-top.
- Spindle length from 250 mm to 3000 mm
- Position encoder system resolver or absolute encoder optional with motor brake
- Particularly low-noise running and high travel speeds
- Large number of contat points allows compact design and long lifetime
- High load ratings, high efficiency and high positioning accuracy
- Ejector plates and needle lifting plates in hotrunner systems
- Racks in unscrewing molds
- Sliders and core pullers in injection molds
Planetary roller screw spindle
In comparison to ball screws the threaded roller spindle has a lot more contact points. Thus, considerably higher loads can be transmitted with greater rigidity. Advantages:
- Compact dimensions
- High forces and velocities
- Long lifetime (about 15x to KGS)