The Progressive team is excited for the upcoming Fakuma show in Friedrichshafen, Germany – 17 October through 21 October, 2017 – and we’d like to give you a preview of a couple of products we’ve recently advanced, and which you can see, first-hand at the Progressive Stand 1302, in Hall A1. These include:
CVe Monitor / CVe Live (Remote Mould Monitoring):
- Enhanced Dashboard provides a snapshot of a company’s entire fleet of tools.
- Customisable Tool tab displays tool data and performance metrics including Efficiency and Cycle Time averages for the trailing hour, 24 hours and week.
- Tablet feature allows presses to be assigned to a tablet, providing operators a portable and simplified interface to enter rejects and downtime codes.
- Exceptions Dashboard for Manufacturing Cells (intended for large TV/Monitor) keeps track of any exceptions that occur on the assigned machines.
- Data Transfer option allows for any data collected by CVe Live to be manually or automatically output to an Excel or JSON file, simplifying the transfer of data to existing systems.
Expanded Line of Z-Series Bar Locks Now Includes Metric Sizes:
- Bar Locks offer a standard, off-the-shelf solution for the alignment of large moulds and multi-plate sequencing tools.
- Bar Locks allow alignment to take place before tall cores engage at mould close, versus leader pins, which do not provide the same precision to accurately align the mould halves and prevent damage to cores and shutoffs.
- 3 new Metric Bars added with widths from 25 to 38mm and in lengths from 125 to 250mm, and 6 new matching Metric Guides ranging in size from 26mm to 76mm length to suit standard plate thickness.
If you would like to arrange a meeting with our team while at Fakuma 2017 in Friedrichshafen, please email email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
We look forward to seeing you at the Fakuma show in Friedrichshafen!